As part of my 30 before 30 challenge, I listed completing 30 different races. As it happens, I’ve completed 15 races in my running career, so I need to find another 15 to complete by November 9 2015. Yes, that is my 30th birthday in case you want to shower me with gifts.
So here is my current line up of planned races:
- Battersea 5k Santa Run on December 6th
- Sidcup 10 Mile on March 8th
- North London Half Marathon on March 15th
- Solomon Citytrail Richmond Half Marathon on March 22nd
- Surrey Spitfire 20 on March 29th
- Brighton Marathon on April 12th
This list takes me up to 21. I live in Sidcup. Can anyone recommend any races to add to that list?